TU Dortmund University
Department of Statistics
Chair of Business and Social Statistics
CDI Building, Room 122
Tel.: +49 231 755 7925
- since February 2020: Doctoral Student
- 2018-2019: M.Sc. Statistics, TU Dortmund University
Master Thesis: Internal validation measures for non-spherical cluster shapes
- 2014-2017: B.Sc. Statistics, TU Dortmund University
- Inferential statistical analysis of dynamic networks
- Change-Point Detection/Online-Monitoring in dynamic networks
- Statistical applications in logistics
- Rieger, J., Lange, K.-R., Flossdorf, J. und Jentsch, C. (2022). Dynamic Change Detection in Topics based on Rolling LDAs. Proceedings of the Text2Story'22 Workshop. CEUR-WS 3117, 5-13. pdf.
- Flossdorf, J., und Jentsch, C. (2021). Change Detection in Dynamic Networks Using Network Characteristics. IEEE Transactions on Signal and Information Processing over Networks 7, 451 - 464. DOI.
- Change Detection in Dynamic Networks. EUSN 2022, London, Great Britain (09/2022).
- Change Detection in Dynamic Networks Using Flexible Multivariate Control Charts. COMPSTAT 2022. Bologna, Italy (08/2022).
- Statistical Network Analysis (WiSe 2022/23)
- Fallstudien I (WiSe 2021/22)
- Statistik VI - Entscheidungstheorie (SuSe 2020)
Search & People Search
Location & approach
The campus of TU Dortmund University is located close to interstate junction Dortmund West, where the Sauerlandlinie A45 (Frankfurt-Dortmund) crosses the Ruhrschnellweg B1 / A40. The best interstate exit to take from A45 is “Dortmund-Eichlinghofen” (closer to South Campus), and from B1 / A40 “Dortmund-Dorstfeld” (closer to North Campus). Signs for the university are located at both exits. Also, there is a new exit before you pass over the B1-bridge leading into Dortmund.
For travelling to the Department of Statistics, convenient parking places can be found at Vogelpothsweg (Gates 21 / 24) or alternatively at the Otto-Hahn-Straße (Gates 28 / 30 / 35).
TU Dortmund University has its own train station (“Dortmund Universität”). From there, suburban trains (S-Bahn) leave for Dortmund main station (“Dortmund Hauptbahnhof”) and Düsseldorf main station via the “Düsseldorf Airport Train Station” (take S-Bahn number 1, which leaves every 15 or 30 minutes). The university is easily reached from Bochum, Essen, Mülheim an der Ruhr and Duisburg.
You can also take the bus or subway train from Dortmund city to the university: From Dortmund main station, you can take any train bound for the Station “Stadtgarten”, usually lines U41, U45, U 47 and U49. At “Stadtgarten” you switch trains and get on line U42 towards “Hombruch”. Look out for the Station “An der Palmweide”. From the bus stop just across the road, busses bound for TU Dortmund University leave every ten minutes (445, 447 and 462). Another option is to take the subway routes U41, U45, U47 and U49 from Dortmund main station to the stop “Dortmund Kampstraße”. From there, take U43 or U44 to the stop “Dortmund Wittener Straße”. Switch to bus line 447 and get off at “Dortmund Universität S”.
The H-Bahn is one of the hallmarks of TU Dortmund University. There are two stations on North Campus. One (“Dortmund Universität S”) is directly located at the suburban train stop, which connects the university directly with the city of Dortmund and the rest of the Ruhr Area. Also from this station, there are connections to the “Technologiepark” and (via South Campus) Eichlinghofen. The other station is located at the dining hall at North Campus and offers a direct connection to South Campus every five minutes.
The AirportExpress is a fast and convenient means of transport from Dortmund Airport (DTM) to Dortmund Central Station, taking you there in little more than 20 minutes. From Dortmund Central Station, you can continue to the university campus by interurban railway (S-Bahn). A larger range of international flight connections is offered at Düsseldorf Airport (DUS), which is about 60 kilometres away and can be directly reached by S-Bahn from the university station.
The facilities of TU Dortmund University are spread over two campuses, the larger Campus North and the smaller Campus South. Additionally, some areas of the university are located in the adjacent "Technologiepark".Zum Lageplan